College Planning

Professional guidance from Education First Financial Group

Create a retirement or college savings plan

Prepare for your child's future education 

Mom hugging college graduate

Prepare for Your Child's Future Education

Invest in your child's future by planning your education funding solutions now. We offer 529 Plans and a Coverdell Education Savings Account to assist in college planning. 

529 Plans

Also known as "qualified tuition plans," 529 plans are tax-advantaged savings accounts designed to encourage saving for tuition and related fees and costs. There are two types of plans: pre-paid tuition plans and college savings plans. Depending on the type of plan, eligible expenses may include tuition, mandatory fees, books, computers, and room and board.​

Coverdell Education Savings Account 

Commonly referred to as an "education savings account" or a "Coverdell ESA" these accounts are tax-advantaged investment accounts designed to encourage savings to cover future education expenses. Qualified expenses for these accounts include elementary and secondary education in addition to higher education expenses such as tuition and fees.

Our Investor Connection site provides more information about our comprehensive planning services.

Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.

*Education First Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA / SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.  Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution.  CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.  

**Representative is neither a tax advisor nor attorney. For information regarding your specific tax institution, please contact a tax professional. For legal questions, including a discussion about estate planning, please consult your attorney.